Are you behind on Camp Nano?
Like, big time.
To date – I’ve written zero words this month.
I know…how is it already day 4 of Camp Nano.
What should you do
Let’s fix this together and get caught up or if you’re already doing great, why not give yourself a boost and double down on your writing efforts today?
Plus, you can avoid crowded beaches, traffic and for sure you’ll be sunburn safe inside your air conditioned apartment.
The Solution: 6-hour #WritingSprints
- Date TODAY Thursday July 4
- Start Time 12pm PST – like in less than 2 hours
- End Time 6pm PST
- Where Instagram Stories @LisaLondonBooks
How to participate
It’s super easy! All you need to do is…
- Set up a writing space for yourself from noon to 6pm PST today
- Gather your writing supplies: craft books, snacks, water, tea, chocolate!
- Set a timer on your phone for 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm and 6pm so you know when to stop + report your hourly Word Count
- Download the IG Story Template for today
- Post your word count totals at the end of every hour with the Hashtag #writingsprints and tagging me so I can repost your results @LisaLondonBooks
See you at noon PST on Instastories!