Starting out as an Indie Author can be overwhelming. Learn what advice Lynda, a romantic suspense and historical romance authors would give herself about re-doing Year One as an Indie Author.
- 00:22 Welcome & Introduction
- 00:39 1 | Tell us more about you & how you got into self-publishing
- 2:30 2 | What do you like most about being an Indie Author?
- 3:40 3 | What are some things you dislike or wish you could change about being an Indie Author?
- 4:29 3 | Which book has done the best?
- 5:40 5 | Your strategy is to promote the 1st book in the series and then benefit from the trickle down effect?
- 5:58 6 | If you could go back to Year One, what advice would you give yourself?
- 8:11 7 | What book are you giving away today to our viewers?
- 9:10 8 | Speed Round