There are TWO versions of the May Goal Setting Workbook for Writers
- Version #1 – Printable PDF is meant to be printed on your printer and then 3-hold punched or stapled. This is your physical copy.
- Version #2 – Digital Planner for the iPad is meant to be opened on an iPad that has Apple Pencil capability and used with GoodNotes, Notability or similar Note-Taking Apps. Make sure to watch the tutorial above on how to open this on your iPad.
- Device Requirements Any iPad with Apple Pencil capability [usually 2017 and later versions]
- iPad App Requirements GoodNotes, Notability or a similar note taking App
- FAQ: Can I use this on an Android Tablet? Possibly but I have no idea since I’ve never used one.