[UPDATED 1/11] This contest is now closed BUT….I have MORE Giveaways planned for the future. Make sure to sign up for the Lisa London Reader List to get alerts & book news.GET ALERTS
Welcome to today’s Book Haul Giveaway!!!
1) Subscribe to this channel &
Note: Anyone can win but I am only able to ship within the contiguous US. If you’re an International subscriber, please make sure to join my Author mailing list where I draw a free Starbucks card winner every month at https://lisalondon.co
It’s time for Hardcover Book Haul w/a Giveaway! This one is a Women’s Fiction Haul
Win ALL 4 Books:
1) Subscribe to this Channel
2) Comment below with whether you prefer Women’s Fiction or Romances Novels with HEA Endings
I’m giving away 4 Hardbacks. The 1st 2 are Danielle Steel novels.
1) Magic by Danielle Steel about 3 couples that meet up by chance at a White Dinner party in Paris: a) Wall Street + Vogue editor that are separated by long-distance when he gets a promotion to Beijing b) Italian couple who owns a huge clothing firm c) tech startup owner + a screenwriter
4) Fairytale by Danielle Steel is a Cinderella retelling with gender roles reversed. Her father owns a wealthy vineyard in Napa Valley and a French Countess & her 2 sons come into town and her father immediately falls in love & proposes to her but she has ulterior motives.
3) First Comes Love by Emily Griffin – their perfect brain surgeon brother dies in a car accident one X-mas and the story is about the struggle the 2 sisters have after wards
4) Sweet Tomorrow by Debbie Macomber, #5 & last in the Rose Harbor series about a magical B&B that’s like the Love Boat where everyone magically works out their problems. The newest resident is recovering from a broken heart and has decided to be adopt a baby by herself to fulfill her dream of becoming a mom. And Jo, the InnKeeper deals with the dude she loves who ditched her.
Note: There were alternate book covers shown in the video – the cover I’m holding is the one you’ll get in the mail if you win.
#womensfiction #daniellesteel #emilygriffins #debbiemacomber #roseharbor #sweetromance #womenfiction #contemporaryromance